Tuesday, April 15, 2008

True love

I tagged myself through melisa's blog haha. But I break the rules

-----------------------------------------

1. What does true love mean to you?
"True love to mean means willing to sacrifice. Through out the time, I have learnt that there is no love without sacrifice". When you are not willing to give up the things that are important to you for the sake of love that is not love" This was how Jesus proved His love right?. There is no such thing as being calculative when love is mentioned. No weighing scale involved.

2. How do you know you're really in love?
No man can love another man perfectly forever. One can only try his best. Will never know whether it is real until it has a good ending.

3. How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
Fallen in love sweetly many times. But only in a relationship twice. Not all men stay in my heart forever though. Only those that are special.

4. Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
Yes. those times were childish time. When you just said the cursed word 'break up' because you were angry. Over the time, i have learnt that when you treated the relationship seriously, you will not say this word easily. In fact, it should never appear in a happy relationship.

5. Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
Yes. It comes together. In fact, unconciously, physical attraction comes first. True love, comes later after you know the person more.

6. If your true love became ill or disfigured, would you continue to love them the same way?
With no doubt.

7. Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
In the past, I listened to my parents. It was difficult not to. Because I love them too. But as an adult, i know I shouldn't. It will never happen again.

8. Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
Yes. once they did. I suppose its natural for human to change his heart and his mind isn't it?

9. Would you give up something you want for someone you love?
Yes. explained in 1.

10. If you truly love someone, do you feel it should be unconditional?
Yes.explained in 1.

PS. I have to add that a true love is not easy to find. Have I already found one?

Comments:
Juli welcome back! :D
 
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]