Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sony Ericsson K770i


Bought my first Sony Ericsson mobile phone for $449 yesterday. The shop said, it was on 'sale' price. Let me know if it's cheap?


As a regular user of Nokia mobile phone, I was afraid i wouldn't know how to use Sony phone. But it worked out to be fine. Functions are not so complicated.


I am definitely very satisfied with the 'clear sounds' quality and the photo quality (3.2 MP).


Unfortunately, I feel, Sony phone could give me some kind of electric static shock. Not advisable to touch or using it during charging.

Rating: 7.5*/10.

Rate: 5*/10

Sold my old phone N73 for $250 (used it for 11.5 mths) still hv 2 weeks guaranteed and in very good condition with the box. The buyer was stranger on the street who followed me while I was trying to sell the HP to 3 other shops.

Approached a 2nd hand dealer 1st shop: offered me $240. Max. $260 if i bought new phone from them. I went to 2 other more established shops which only offered $200 and $150.

Bought this phone while signinng 2 years contract with Starhub. I think I paid additional $200 cash with the contract. It wasn't cheap. Got it when it first came out last year and I got penalty $300 for terminating it earlier by 1 year.

So this phone actually cost me $500-$250 (resale price)= $250

Not a bad price since i had used it for 1 year.

I did not like it and couldn't wait to sell it off because of its thickness and lagging system.

I almost chose N 6500 instead of Sony, but, the real phone looks very ugly!.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]