Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please don't look back

Thank you for telling me,
"when you are there please don't look back. Don't ever think you will come back"
I seriously don't know whether i will think this way unless I am there.
You are the second person who knows me for years and truely understand what I am going through.

--

I guess not everyone can feel like what someone else is feeling unless they are in his shoes.

--

It's weird isn't it I said.
I would call my housemate and said goodbye to her and concerned about her, when she suddenly moved out.
But when she was around, I dislike her for being smelly.
No matter what, she was there when I was afraid to sleep alone. Sometimes knowing that there was another person beside my wall makes me sleep better.
The day when she moved in I was relieved bcz finally I had someone with me in the house.
A sinful nature of human being, always taking granted of what they have.
and only feel loosing when it's no longer there.

--

I said, it took me more than 3 years to finally let go of my heart-longing to to return to sydney. You were with me all these years. It would probably took me years again to forget Singapore. Sometimes, it is really not my choice to miss things from the past or to be afraid of the unhappy past coming back to haunt you.

--

I believe what I need now is plenty of sleep and prayers.

--
It is hard when someone closest to you don't understand you at all.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]