Friday, February 29, 2008

Good bye Singapore

Will miss this view of singapore river!



I am terminating my internet access for this month. So probably this will be my last blog written in Singapore.



Being 8 years here, my life did not start with excitement and joy. In the begining, I thought the soonest I finished my study, the fastest I could leave the place.



Unfortunately I was wrong. Very wrong.



Not only that I completed my study here, I also worked here for 5 years!. Making friends more than the numbers I used to have bck in my home country. Learnt more about life. It can be summarized as 8 years of meaningful days. There were stress during study, many tears, broken hearted, angers, falling in love, challenging at work, found my future husband and many more to say.



I just returned from a dinner, a shopping and a walk in Orchard Road. I don't know why, I felt tonite, the walk seems so beautiful. Orchard road seems rather different. Everything is so convinient and peaceful here, and it is just a blessing to be able to live a life in this place.



Finally I am saying good bye to Singapore. Not forever of course-I may be coming back any time in the future: for holiday, or probably back to work again, who knows!



But I really have to say thank you to God for His plan. 8 years ago, I was angry with God, for pulling me into this country. But now, I know the reason. God is always there with me these years. Giving me any surprises..just like a Father who really cares.



I know He will continue to bless me in my new page of life. So, friends here, please don't worry about me.



Keep in touch always!





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]