Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lust, Caution

"Lust, Caution" - Ang Lee
I love this movie. I have been wanting to watch it, and I thought I would have missed it. But GV actually re-showed the uncut R21 version of the movie.
Shame with those bad publicities that describe this movie only about "sex", because it is definitely not.
I don't deny it that I was looking forward to see how sexy tony leung is. But the story, and the pictures of the old shanghai, the acting of the female lead (although she is not sexy), had brought me into a deeper feel. Every single moves, the body language and the costumes, brought you back to the shanghai during the war times. Unfortunately, Wang lee hom did not reach to the standard required to act as supporting actor.
I would still want to buy and re-watch the move in DvD


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]