Wednesday, December 12, 2007

National Treasure 2

www.bookofsecrets.com.sg

Another movie on my waiting list: "National Treasure 2"
There are 3 reasons to watch this:
1. Because of Nicholas Cage
2. Because I gave 4 stars for the first version.
3. Because all movie about believe in your own dream always inspiring.

Nicholas acted as Ben Gates, a treasure hunter. In the first serie, he believed that a clue to treasure was hidden at the back of Declaration of Independence.
In this 2nd serie, Ben's great-great grandfather is suddenly implicated as a key conspirator in Abraham Lincoln's death. Determined to prove his ancestor's innocence, Ben follows an international chain of clues that takes him on a chase from Paris to London and ultimately back to America. This journey leads Ben and his crew not only to surprising revelations, but to the trail of the world's most treasured secrets.
I hope I can get a pair of free tickets to watch this with my bf. Even if i don't, I will certainly willing to pay for it =)

Comments:
Yeah, thanks nuffnang for giving me a pair of national treasure 2 free tickets!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]