Wednesday, December 5, 2007

GV Golden Club Member

Go to http://www.gv.com.sg/

You may register as member online.


and receive previledges and sometimes promotions offers (shown as below)




and also today is the last day to particate on the 'enchanted couple photo contest"

I had submitted mine (well, dunno I am allowed to participate since, i have not collected my membership card yet).

I designed this photo for the contest. Cute?

This month i got 2 pairs of movie tickets. One pair I got it from winning the team-bowling game. and another pair i got it from GV because this month is my birthday month as recorded in my IC hehehehe. I have 2 movies to watch with my bf when he comes here later.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]